Dumbarton Credit Union is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority
Dumbarton Credit Union is part of the Financial Services Compensaton Scheme
Your eligible deposits with the Dumbarton Credit Union are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK’s deposit guarantee scheme. Any deposits you hold above the limit are unlikely to be covered.
To read “A guide to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme” follow this link https://dumbartoncreditunion.org/login/uploads/fscs-guide.pdf or visit www.fscs.org.uk
Dumbarton Credit Unon complies with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018
Your Rights Under Data Protection Regulations Are:
- The right to access
- The right of rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to data processing
- Rights related to automating decision-making and profiling
- Right to withdraw consent
- The right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office
For more in depth information on any of these regulatory requirements please contact the office.